My wife is not an outdoors person. When we returned from our stay at the ranch, she couldn’t tell enough people how much she enjoyed her trip… from the pristine and beautiful ranch environment, the food, and how beautiful everyone was. The accommodations and cuisine are every bit as outstanding as the fishing.”
Read customer testimonials…
All included at no extra charge
For the non-fishing guests (or the anglers needing to give their casting arms a well-deserved rest), we offer many alternative activities at no additional cost. Our full-time ranch hosts will facilitate and accompany guests on all non-fishing activities.
- Guided horseback riding at the Ranch and nearby estancia in Lanin National Park
- Guided hiking and mountain biking
- Day cruise trips on Lago Lacar (a beautiful, large and pristine lake near San Martin de los Andes)
- Guided lake kayaking
- Shopping and guided tours of local artisans and artists near San Martin de los Andes
- Guided day trips driving into the mountainous area along the Andes range to view the rainforest terrain, lakes and majestic vistas of Patagonia
- Guided trips where photography of wildlife / birdlife is the focus
- Authentic Argentine cooking classes with master chef, Claudio
- Guided stargazing and astrophotography with our state-of-the-art telescope
- Luxurious camping on a boat trip down one of the most beautiful waterways in the world
- Garden tours through the rose gardens, organic vegetable gardens, orchards and lavender fields at the ranch
- Total relaxation in the quiet ambiance of a comfy hammock in many locations of the ranch.